Reminder: Morristown Memorial Support Group meeting Tues APRIL 14 & 21

Tom C.
on 4/7/09 10:33 pm, edited 4/14/09 9:07 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Morristown Memorial Hospital (in Morristown)

Gastric Band Surgery Support Group meet the second Tuesday of every month, 6:00 to 7:00pm

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group meet the third Tuesday of every month, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - NOTE: This is a slight change. This group meeting is no longer divided for Bypass patients who had the operation either before or after 1 year.

Support Group Link: ( http://www.atlantichealth.org/en/morristown/services/bariatr ic+surgery/classes+and+support+groups.html )

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
cschoen
on 4/12/09 11:18 am - NJ
Tom,

Liz and I REALLY miss you guys.  Morristown is so far for us and it's been hard for us to make it there to see you all.  BUT we hope to make it there soon, since the weather has turned nice.  Regards to everyone, please!

Cyndi

Cyndi, Leader, OH Groups,
Northern NJ Stalwarts
and (the slow-growing) Keeping It Kosher After WLS

"I want my unwarranted optimism back!" Dilbert

Tom C.
on 4/12/09 9:14 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I miss seeing youse too. Maybe I will bop by the Chilton one. When is it again?

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 4/14/09 6:18 am - Randolph, NJ
Hey Tom:

Don't know if you can edit your thread title, but it says Oct 14 and 21.

Hope to see you in Morristown next week.

Linda

Tom C.
on 4/14/09 9:08 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
See what happens when you're hitting the bottle and doing things like this ..

I have no IDEA what I was thinking or how that happened

Thanks for the heads-up and it's been corrected !!

Tom

Most Active
Recent Topics