TGIF ISS

Tom C.
on 4/2/09 9:53 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Thank God I Fit Into Something Smaller.

OK, this week something happened to me - which I bet happened to a lot of folks. And I think it’s something we should share with each other.

This week - I was able to actually wear something smaller.

Now I am not the type of person who toot’s his own horn. But for the first time in close to 18 years: I can fit into a size 42 pants and a 1 X shirt. I tried these clothes on this past Monday, and everything fit perfectly. I am still overjoyed!!

So that’s why (A) I decided to share (B) figured many of you out there must have had this happen recently.

So post your most current photo of you wearing something smaller. Even if it’s one size - it’s an accomplishment you should be proud of - and SHARE with us all.

Wadda say/think we make this a weekly thing ???

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
frogger528
on 4/2/09 11:04 pm
Congrats Tom. You look great!!

knailnhair
on 4/2/09 11:57 pm - Milford, NJ
I'm with ya...as soon as I have my band I'll be posting!!!!

Kimi
panorris
on 4/3/09 1:33 am - Las Cruces, NM
Congratulations.  I know it's a great feeling.  While I am not losing pounds, I was able to buy and fit into smaller clothes this week.  The feeling o*******n of fitting into smaller clothes almost (but not completely) makes up for the lack of weight loss.

Pat

Starting Weight:  282 lbs.
Day of surgery:  224 lbs
Current weight: 116.0 lbs
Goal weight:  135 lbs.

knailnhair
on 4/3/09 1:35 am - Milford, NJ

Congrats Pat....whether it's inches or pounds, it's coming off!!!  Good for you and keep up the great job!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Tom C.
on 4/3/09 1:56 am, edited 4/3/09 1:56 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
COME ON PAT (and EVERYONE ELSE) - post you picture within this topic and show off your LOSS !! It will be inspirational to many !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 12:48 pm - NJ
You are looking GREAT Tom!

I will add something as soon as I get  pic!

Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics