New Jersey Get Together 4/5

3grlsmom
on 4/2/09 12:49 pm
 Hey there...we are getting together this Saturday at Wegmans in Woodbridge, NJ at noon.  Please come and join us for some good company and great support.  Usually there are at least 15 of us.....bypass and bandsters......pre and post op welcome.  We meet upstairs and typically we hang there till around 2  -  so if you have some time come on by!!   And for those of you who want to meet in Southern Jersey just tell me where ...  and we can make it work for June.  Hope to see YOU there.
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 4/2/09 9:15 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Is it Saturday (the 4th) or Sunday (the 5th)? Just want to double check because the Subject date reads the 5th.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
3grlsmom
on 4/2/09 9:41 pm
 Uh-Oh.....it is SATURDAY the 4th.   so sorry.  hope to see you there.
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 4/2/09 11:15 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Will try my best !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
StaceyNJ
on 4/3/09 10:02 am - Brick, NJ
I would love to meet in South Jersey Im located in Ocean County - Jersey Shore

Stacey

laura9488
on 4/3/09 11:24 am - Denville, NJ
Can't come this time.
would be glad to meet up at the shore.
I have family in the Brick area,
3grlsmom
on 4/3/09 11:35 am
 Do WE like Brick?  Wall?  What else is in Ocean County?? Just let me know - I'll miss you tomorrow Laura......see ya in June!
Karen in NJ 

mystic
on 4/7/09 11:47 am - manchester, NJ
would love something down this way also
im in manchester, ocean county

jacki

glassgirlie2005
on 4/8/09 4:35 am - Toms River, NJ
I am in Toms River,  in Ocean County....

I am having Surgery on Monday
The first day of our my new life awaits.... Surgery date 4/13/09

Cheri
pattib1st
on 4/11/09 11:06 am - Bonita Springs, FL
I am in Freehold, Monmouth, so south is better for me.  Please keep me in the loop on this as I am new to this forum and new to NJ moving her from Florida.

Thank you
Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics