nutritionist

danimont
on 4/2/09 11:49 pm - West Deptford, NJ
I am looking for a nutritionist in the Cherry Hill/Sewell NJ area..anyone know of one that has reasonable prices?
Tom C.
on 4/3/09 1:51 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Maybe this will help you. It's a list of Nutritionists in NJ:            http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,list/type,1/

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Linda58
on 4/3/09 3:52 am - Berlin, NJ
Kennedy Stratford has a Nutritionist that I have been seeing Her name is Valerie Joo. I don't have her phone # on me but if you call Kennedy in Stratford they should beable to connect you to her. Good Luck
Linda58
"LOSING IS A GOOD THING"
WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES THE BODY WILL ACHIEVE
Friends, support members/groups and a great surgeon are important people you need in your life.

Jobsies
on 4/6/09 6:25 am - Pitman, NJ
Isn't Val great!!??!!

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

Linda58
on 4/6/09 9:26 am - Berlin, NJ
Yes she is. Valerie is very informative and very helpful. One of the best Nutritionist Kennedy has.
Linda58
"LOSING IS A GOOD THING"
WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES THE BODY WILL ACHIEVE
Friends, support members/groups and a great surgeon are important people you need in your life.

5kids
on 4/12/09 12:59 am - Clayton, NJ
Vickie Spillane is great and she bills your insurance directly.  I have Aetna.  She's in Cherry Hill and her number is (856) 482-2629.
danimont
on 4/14/09 6:37 am - West Deptford, NJ
Thanks!  I called and left her a message
Most Active
Recent Topics