Looking for a Plastic Surgeon in NJ

NJslurz
on 4/1/09 5:37 am - Jamesburg, NJ
I'm looking for a Consultation with a plastic surgery in NJ because I've finally reached the point of this being my final step till everything is finished. I was just wondering if anybody had any names or numbers or something because I'm really anxious into finally making this move...any help would be appreciated.  It's really getting to that point where I want this more then anything I'm 21 - and this is the last step towards the rest of my life! And its eating away at me - I want to atleast be able to enjoy some of this period of my life...

It ain't how you die it's how you breathe - it ain't what you take it's what you leave and conceive. What you got is nothing if your soul don't represent it -...present it, because it ain't where you from it's where you been kid.

Took my heart; froze that. Promised that if I opened it up it would
never close back.

hockeymom8016
on 4/1/09 10:26 pm - NJ
I had a skin graft done by Dr. Peter Salas in West Orange.  He is wonderful.  I happened to see him as a featured plastic surgeon on this site one day.  I have not consulted him regarding my skin issues but when he did the graft on my leg he said he could help make them look normal. I do not think he takes any insurance though so you will want to check that out if you end up calling him.

Tom C.
on 4/1/09 10:27 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Here is a listing of NJ Pastic Surgeons:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,list/type,33/

Hope it helps !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Nannette
on 4/1/09 10:42 pm - Toms River, NJ
I had all of my plastics done by Dr Joe Capella in Ramsey, NJ -- a hike for me, but it is well worth it -- he is personable, has loads of experience with massive weight loss patients, and the price was better than five other PS I checked out.  Add to that, he worked with the insurance company for me on the lower body lift, and managed to get it covered -- I only ended up paying OOP for that $1,500 - although I had to pay for my other PS mysels since insurance wouldn't even begin to consider them!

Good luck

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Most Active
Recent Topics