Anyone use Dr. Gritsus for banding?

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/09 2:03 am - Fat City, NJ
The thread title says it all.  I look forward to being banded pending insurance approval after the completion of my 90 day supervised diet.
Elisa K.
on 3/28/09 3:30 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hi Ricco:
Dr. Gritsus did my RNY 3 years ago - I am very please with him and his staff - they rock!! 

Best of luck!!
Wendy E.
on 3/28/09 11:58 am - Clifton, NJ
I'm not banded but Dr. Gritsus did my RNY in August, 2008.  He and his staff are great.  Not one problem along the way.
Wendy

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/09 12:08 pm - Fat City, NJ
thanks for the info guys
DrMichaelSakowitz
on 3/29/09 2:19 am
You are in good hands!

Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Most Active
Recent Topics