74 to a 38 - in 1yr 11 months and 4 days.

NJslurz
on 3/9/09 4:07 am - Jamesburg, NJ
Just wanted to share with my fellow New Jersey people - that I have gone from 625lbs to 245 which is a total weight loss of 380 - and a size 74 waist to a size 38 in 1yr 11 months and 4 days. I just feel so happy - I'm only 21 - and I feel my future is just actually...now - real.  

It ain't how you die it's how you breathe - it ain't what you take it's what you leave and conceive. What you got is nothing if your soul don't represent it -...present it, because it ain't where you from it's where you been kid.

Took my heart; froze that. Promised that if I opened it up it would
never close back.

Tom C.
on 3/9/09 4:50 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Congrats on your accomplishment. You are an inspiration to many of us !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
DJ
on 3/9/09 4:53 am - Parsippany, NJ

Way to go,,. Great work.

You should be so proud.

Congratulations on your new life.. it is all ahead of you now.. enjoy...

Let us know what your secret was to your success.. what kept you motivated and what is it you use on a regular basis to get you thru.
oscuridad99
on 3/9/09 6:37 am - Paterson, NJ
That is amazing! way to go!
  You simply cannot be beaten if, at the end of the day, some tiny part of you can still whisper: "I will try again tomorrow"

Michelle F.
on 3/9/09 10:17 am
That's incredible, congratulations!

Michelle
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

AndreaC
on 3/9/09 11:57 am - NJ
Wow, that is fantastic.  The future sure is yours now, go and enjoy it.  Congrats!!!!!
Andrea
darby12
on 3/9/09 2:05 pm - deptford, NJ
What wonderful news and with the summer and Jersey beaches right around the corner  it is just sweeter. 
Keep up the good work. 
Carolyn
jovigirl
on 3/9/09 10:50 pm - washington, NJ
WAY TO GO CONGRATS

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

knailnhair
on 3/10/09 4:42 am - Milford, NJ
Wow that is amazing!!!  I'm sooo happy for you!!!  Enjoy your new life!!!
Linda P.
on 3/10/09 7:30 am
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

~Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics