Bayshore Hospital

nicole K.
on 3/8/09 12:07 pm - brick, NJ
I am scheduled for revision surgery from the band to the bypass at Bayshore Hospital and havent heard great  things about the hospital.  Anyone have any opinions good or bad id love to hear it.
thanks
trainerlady
on 3/8/09 10:56 pm - jackson, NJ
i went there on 2/23/09 for a lap band.  i had no problems with the hospital. Everyone was super and the nurses in same day care were sooo caring. my problem was when i woke up i found out they didnt band me since they found a huge hiatal hernia. now they want me to get the bypass.  going for 2nd opinion. my drs. are ESA from  freehold.
nicole K.
on 3/9/09 2:16 am - brick, NJ

dr sadek is my doctor now.  my opinion, get the bypass.  the band has been nothing but a problem for me.

panorris
on 3/12/09 10:49 am - Las Cruces, NM
Maybird07712
on 3/14/09 7:47 am - Asbury Park, NJ
I was first scheduled for my Lap RNY at Bayshore, the day before my Sugery they called and wanted to know how I was paying my 1,000.00 co-pay. As they would not admit me until this was paid in full. Lucky, Dr Dobruskin's office was able to switch my sugery to Centra state a week later and all went fab!!! I will never step foot in Bayshore ever again.  After all this occured my GP's nurse said she wwas really happy I went to Centra State as Bayshore in her opinion is really terrible.
Keep your eye on the prize, Violet!!
Eye on the prize!

nicole K.
on 3/16/09 3:44 am - brick, NJ
what insurance do u have?
Maybird07712
on 3/20/09 11:56 pm - Asbury Park, NJ
BCBS of De EPO
Keep your eye on the prize, Violet!!
Eye on the prize!

Most Active
Recent Topics