NYC "WLS" Lifestyle Conference- March 2009

Cherblues
on 3/8/09 12:55 am - Lewisville, TX

Got your tickets yet? The 2009 National “WLS" Lifestyle Conference is just two weeks away! The focus of this year's event is "Living the WLS Lifestyle", and speakers will address topics such as post-op eating, fitness, and emotional changes for patients who are considering or have had any Weight Loss Surgery procedure. The goal is to educate all weight loss surgery patients on the tools for success, so their determination and motivation will result in a lasting transformation and a healthy new life.

Loyal members of Obesity Help are eligible for a special discount on event tickets. Just click here for the Conference Link and enter Username: limited1 and Password: offer. See you in the Big Apple!

DJ
on 3/9/09 12:01 am - Parsippany, NJ
Important note.. this about Banding right?
When I looked at the link.. it is a Banding Site... so this will be geared toward Banding patients mostly  I would think
Cherblues
on 3/9/09 2:47 am - Lewisville, TX
The information provided will be relevant to anyone who has had WLS.  Everyone will walk away with tools to help them be successful with their "WLS".  I hope this helps.
Karen B.
on 3/11/09 4:30 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
All of the information listed deals with a focus on banding.  Some may be WLS general, but it appears to be quite band-specific.
 So far, so good.

Cherblues
on 3/11/09 4:42 am - Lewisville, TX
That was the plan in the beginning to make it a band conference.  We have now opened it up to all surgery types.  Our goal is to help everyone regardless of surgery type learn how to embrace their new post-op lifestyle.  Not just eating and exercise but actually living and enjoying life too. 
Most Active
Recent Topics