RIP Bryan DiDonato

3grlsmom
on 3/5/09 8:49 pm
 I am so sorry to hear about you loss.  Remember his smile and all the great times you had together  growing up.
Karen in NJ 

sandytoes
on 3/5/09 11:13 pm
Dear Leah, there are no words that really help, just know that we all here are sending positive energy to you and your family to remain strong and find the answers you are searching for..Namaste..
SandytoesSusan
Lost the first 10 lbs. Pre-op
DJ
on 3/6/09 12:34 am - Parsippany, NJ
I am so sorry.. I think I wrote to him in one of his last posts and I was just wondering about him and how he was doing..
My condolences to you and your family. May he be in peace now... I remember him being quite concerned. I cannot tell you anything you haven't already heard I am sure over and over again at a time such as this..
Please find some peace for yourself at this time. and remember to breathe..

Donna
(deactivated member)
on 3/14/09 8:44 am - NJ
Leah

I am very sorry to hear about your brother - my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.  Always remember the big heart he had and how brave and strong he was to work through the surgery complications to improve himself. 

Check out http://www.upmc.com this link is for "Presby Hospital" out at the University of Pittsburgh.  They are leaders in liver & kidney disease.  My sister was sent there when her liver failed many years ago.  The doctors there were on the fore-front of transplants etc.  I'm sure searching the website might give you some additional information on liver failure.

Stay strong!

Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics