RIP Bryan DiDonato

sam07
on 3/4/09 11:22 pm
Goodmorning Everyone,
My Brother Bryan DiDonato as you all know had the Lapband surgery back in May of last year. He was 22 yrs old and had many complications after his surgery. His post here & there were little bits and pieces of what he was going through. Bryan was a lifelong resident of Gillette, NJ and had a heart so big he touched everyone in his life. His smile was that of an angel. All together he lost 165 lbs and was on his way to a life he'd always dreamed of. Bryan passed away last Wed. Feb. 25 at St. Barnabus Medical Center. They say his cause of death was acute liver failure and heptatic lymphoma. I would like to thank all for the support they gave bryan throughout his ordeal. And if anyone has any information about liver failure or NASH please let me know as his family is still searching for answers.
Thank you
Bryan's sister Leah DiDonato
mystic
on 3/4/09 11:28 pm - manchester, NJ
dear leah

please accept my condolences on the loss of your dear brother Bryan. 

I hope they find out more about the cause of his death, and wish you and his family continued success and peace.

be safe and well, jacki

mystic
on 3/4/09 11:30 pm - manchester, NJ
dear leah

im so sorry about the loss of your brother Bryan.

i wish you and your family peace and love going forward.

be safe and well, jacki

mystic
on 3/4/09 11:30 pm - manchester, NJ
dear leah

im so sorry about the loss of your brother Bryan.

i wish you and your family peace and love going forward.

be safe and well, jacki

Tom C.
on 3/5/09 1:28 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
So sorry about your lost. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and the family during this time.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
StaceyNJ
on 3/5/09 1:54 am - Brick, NJ
Leah

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this most difficult time.

Stacey

Linda P.
on 3/5/09 2:32 am
I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother.

*hugs*

~Linda
frogger528
on 3/5/09 6:37 am
I'm very sorry for the loss of your brother. You are in my thoughts.

Frogger

thinkingthin68
on 3/5/09 8:59 am - South Amboy, NJ
My condolence goes out to u and his family... I do hope your families learns all they can about his disease... Remember all the good times and great memories of him...My prayers are with u

Denise   sw/308   cw/208  gw/145

laura9488
on 3/5/09 9:58 am - Denville, NJ
Leah
Thinking of you at this difficult time.
Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics