Help

sam07
on 2/23/09 9:53 pm
Goodmorning,

I need some advice and help. I was morbidly obese and got the Lapband surgery in June of last year. I have been having many complications since. I have been hospitalized on and off since. I have something called NA****s a form of liver cirrohis, and I am retaing fluid, so much that there is at least 40 lbs of fluid in me. This is very scary and I need some advice from surgeons or people that have had complications with this surgery. I am a 22 yr old male and I feel like I am losing all faith. Please anyone with advice I need support.

Bryan
knailnhair
on 2/23/09 10:16 pm - Milford, NJ
Bryan,
I am so sorry to hear you are going thru these complications.  Have you spoken to your surgeon or family doctor on how to proceed?  Did the band cause these problems?
Kimi
DJ
on 2/23/09 10:51 pm - Parsippany, NJ
Bryan,

Nuesbaum is supposed to be the best. Please check with him I am sure he will guide you appropriately..
Till you are better you will be in our prayers. Keep the faith.. it will get better.

Donna
Robert G.
on 2/24/09 3:05 am
Bryan,

You may also try Dr. A Trivedi in Hackensack, he is by far an excellent surgeon who does both lap and bypass.  Very compassionate.  I went to him and so did my wife.  He is affiliated with Hackensack Hospital which is one of the best hospitals in the country. 
His number is 201-646-1121.  Don't lose faith just get well.
BobRoo
Most Active
Recent Topics