4 Year Surgiversary!!!!!!!!!!

AngelaEsq
on 2/23/09 3:55 am - Toms River, NJ
Yesterday was my actual birthday, but I was more excited knowing that my 4 year surgiversary was today!

I have lost a lot during the last 4 years:  a bad relationship, shyness, discrimation, loneliness and over 200 lbs.

Right now I am struggling with a gain..... who will probably be named Sofia and hopefully will be born in June.  So this is a good gain, pregnancy gain, that I am learning to cope with. 

Other than my pregnancy, before I got pregnant I was at my usual low weight, for me which is 200 lbs. Sometimes I struggle with that, because people at 200 lbs get surgery, but I'm supposedly tall.  I think 20 lbs of that 200 is extra skin on my stomach....and I cannot wait to have that removed. 

For my birthday cake I had a whole wheat sugar free carrot cake...it was freaking delicious!  I will make cupcakes of it for our next OCWLS Holiday Par-tay.

Michelle F.
on 2/23/09 5:02 am
Angela,

Congratulations on your surgiversary and your wonderful gain!  It's always so great to hear the success stories.

Your cake sounds yummy, can you post the recipe?    I'm always up for a low-carb SF treat!

Michelle
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/09 6:40 pm - NJ
Congratulations on a wonderful success!

Would you be willing to share the recipe for that carrot cake?  :-)

Thanks & all the best for you & Sofia      
shel
on 2/23/09 9:26 pm - Howell, NJ
Happy Birthday/Happy Surgiversary!!  You look wonderful and glowing with impending motherhood.  Sofia is a beautiful name and my oldest was born in June, what a nice month to have a baby!  You are such a diligent bypasser, I am sure you will quickly shed any pregnancy weight after baby.  Enjoy!

Michele
Nannette
on 2/23/09 9:50 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey sweet cheeks -- I knew Sunday was your birthday, but didn't know yesterday was your surgiversary -- I would have congratulated you properly last night if I did!  It was good seeing you -- you are truly blossoming in all the right ways, and I am so happy to be part of your life and your friend, and hope to be part of Sofia's 'circle' too!  Hope to see you Wednesday.

Love ya,
Hugs,
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

DJ
on 2/23/09 10:58 pm - Parsippany, NJ
Congratulations Angela..
I have been following your posts forever now.. we aren't to far apart with surgery dates.
I have so admired your progress. and I only wish you much continued success.

Welcome Sofia,, I am sure she will be the best part of this whole journey..

Congrats,
Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics