Ocean County Support Group

creativebond
on 2/19/09 10:35 pm - Havre de Grace, MD
Can someone let me know if there are any walkin support groups in ocean county, even southern monmouth county would be fine?

I thought i would try this first- then i was going to call Community, Kimball and Jersey Shore

thanks

KB
Tom C.
on 2/19/09 11:40 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Nannette
on 2/19/09 11:40 pm - Toms River, NJ

Hope to see you at our next meeting in Toms River.

The Ocean County Weight Loss Surgery (OCWLS) - Bariatric Surgery Support Group

Toms River:  Meets First Friday of Each Month 7-9 p.m.

Community Medical Center – Auditorium A
Hospital Drive & Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ

Rest of 2009

March 6th

April 3rd

May 1st

June 5th

July 10th (2nd Friday)

August 7th

September 11th (2nd Friday)

October 2nd

November 6th

December 4th

The Ocean County Weight Loss Surgery (OCWLS) Support Group is a peer-to-peer group which is open to individuals who have undergone various types of weight loss surgery, or to those who are anticipating or planning this kind of lifestyle change.  Supportive family members and friends are also welcome.

Our group members have had their surgeries performed by various WLS surgeons and hospitals, and we are not affiliated with any specific WLS surgeon or hospital.

Pre-Registration is Not Required.  If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Note:  OCWLS Support Group employs a self-help model and does not give medical advice.  Any information provided and/or obtained during the meetings is for educational purposes only and is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care professional regarding any medical condition or treatment.

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

juniecat
on 2/20/09 12:37 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hey KB!!
Your day is almost here!! I'm on the other side of the country from you but I just read more info about men's WLS that you may want to check out.  Only 15% of WLS is done on men and your needs are different since most info out there is geared towards the 85% of us gals.
Go to: www.weightlosssurgerymen.com

Junie in AZ

heatherv71
on 2/22/09 9:10 pm - Manahawkin, NJ
There is also one at Southen Ocean County Hospital.  If you got to SOCH.com the dates will be listed there.  I think maybe March 11th ? is the next one.

Virginia H.
on 2/28/09 1:24 am - forked river, NJ
I was banded on 1/29 and have lost 22 lbs too !
Most Active
Recent Topics