DR. AJAY GOYAL ANYONE?

tshabazz1967
on 2/16/09 4:25 am
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HERE ON THE BOARD HAS USED DR. GOYAL. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SURGERY AND YOUR EXPERIENCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/09 9:34 am

I didn't have him.

I had Dr. Morris Washington in Freehold, NJ.  He's a black surgeon who has a great history with WLS surgery.  You'd have to check to see if your insurance will approve him but he does an excellent job! 

Just wanted you to get some feedback and not think that everyone completely kicked you to the curb.

Take care, Sis.

tshabazz1967
on 2/16/09 10:00 am

Thank u so much I really appreciate that. Do u know if he accepts bc/bs nj direct?

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/09 8:52 pm

I'm not sure but I'd call him if I were you and check that out.  He is phenonmenal!

Endo Surgical Associates Of Central NJ
Dr. Morris Washington
901 W Main Street
Freehold, NJ 07728-2537

tshabazz1967
on 2/16/09 10:41 am

HE IS A WONDERFUL DR. HE CAME HIGHLY FAVORED AND HIS OFFICE STAFF HAS SUCH GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS. I JUST WANTED TO CHAT WITH A FEW FOLKS WHO MAYBE SHARE THE SAME DR. AS ME OR KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS USED HIM BEFORE. HE IS OUT OF HOBOKEN FOR ANYONE WHO MAYBE LOOKING FOR A SURGEON.

shoregurl
on 2/17/09 5:35 am - toms river, NJ
Hi there! I'm a patient of Dr. Goyal and I am just about ready to have my surgery. I finished all of my pre-op tasks and I had my 4 appt today. I love him and his staff. They have been very kind and very thorough. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Good luck to you!
 Shannon  

tshabazz1967
on 2/17/09 6:08 am
Hello, Shannon! That is so funny because I was suppose to go to the office today but I changed my appt. untill next thurs. because of my work schedule. I may have seen u there if I had went. I have to do a 6mos. monitored weight loss so it looks like I will be able to have my surgery around may or june. Dr. Goyal and Dr. Forrester seem to have alot of knowledge about these procedures and I am ready.
Angelaaangie
on 2/19/09 10:19 am - Newark, NJ
Hi Shannon,
I've been up & down with my WLS, but Dr. Goyal and staff are wonderful.
You can take a look at my page if it will help.  My weight loss is slow but I'm happy and I'm not giving up.  I have an appointment with Dr. Goyal on Tues and I will do an update on my page then.  I wish you the best
mickeysantiago
on 2/18/09 1:53 am - bayonne, NJ
My best friend and I have both had surgery with Dr. Goyal. He is wonderful. I had lap band, she had gastric bypass. I'm sure you will be happy with him. good luck!
AndreaC
on 2/20/09 10:17 am - NJ
Hi, I love Dr. Goyal and his staff.  Would do it again with him as my surgeon in a heartbeat.  I have referred others to him.  Had a great experience, both before and after surgery.  He has a new partner, Dr. Forrester, very nice, very matter-of-fact.  Robyn, the surgical scheduler and insurance person is wonderful. 

No complication, respectful treatment, honest answers, very experienced surgeon that actually cares about the patients and their families.  What more could I want.  
Let me know if I can answer any questions. 
Good luck,
Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics