Woodbridge Wegmans in April

Bern
on 2/8/09 9:18 pm

It was so nice to meet so many yesterday!!! 

I know the next one will be in early April...

the exact date will get posted...so people can "reserve" it....  :)

When I came home, we took the dogs for a nice long walk...over 3 miles....

made me think of a previous Wegmans gathering where someone posted-
they left Wegmans motivated....

I definitely felt the same way!

Bernadette

3grlsmom
on 2/8/09 9:23 pm
 We will meet at Wegmans on Sunday April 5th.  Hope to see you all there!  
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 2/8/09 11:59 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
OK .. I know I'm gonna get a lot of booooos - and I am being totally selfish - but could you make the next one on a Saturday? I work on Saturdays until 1p and Sundays from 11a to 7p (or sometime later).

As I said, I am know I am selfish, but I would really love to attend one of these.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
3grlsmom
on 2/9/09 7:11 am
To tell you the truth Sunday was the day that worked best with yesteday's group and that is why we chose the date.  I am good either day and so if Saturday is the better day for the majority of us then that's fine with me.  Lets just take a poll......Saturday or Sunday??
Karen in NJ 

marjo64
on 2/9/09 1:51 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Sooooo sorry I missed it, I so enjoyed the first one I went to. I won't be able to make April 5th either since i will be on a cruise - poor poor me!!  Hope to see you all soon.

Michelle F.
on 2/9/09 3:12 am
I'm sorry I missed it, I got tied up with my contractor (redoing the bathroom and shopping for everything!)  Sunday's are a little hard for me also, Saturday's are definitely doable.  I'll keep checking to see when the next date is!

Michelle
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

Wendy E.
on 2/9/09 5:04 am - Clifton, NJ

I too enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone yesterday.  I really find gatherings like this and support meetings so helpful and encouraging.  Looking for to seeing everyone again in April.

Wendy

Wendy

allisarin
on 2/9/09 5:10 am - Bayonne, NJ
Had a nice time yesterday. Hope to see you all again in April.
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/09 8:46 am - NJ
It was great seeing everyone - meeting new friends & seeing old ones!

I like the idea of "switching it up once in awhile" so everyone gets the chance to attend if it's possible (although it doesn't really matter either day is ok for me).  

We had also discussed a meeting a little farther south at one time.  I wouldn't mind doing this one over the warmer months - like a beach party????    

Tom C.
on 2/9/09 10:36 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
>> like a beach party <<

Trust me .. you don't want to see me in a Speedo
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics