Morristown Meeting reminder !!

Tom C.
on 2/5/09 8:23 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Just a friendly reminder since the beginning of 2009, the meetings have changed in both location; date and time.

The new location is
95 Madison Avenue,
Suite 304,
Morristown, NJ.

Gastric Band Surgery Support Group meet the second Tuesday of every month, 6:00 to 7:00pm

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group I - meet the third Tuesday of every month, 6:00 to 7:00pm, and is for patients who have had bariatric surgery less than one year ago.

Weight Loss Surgery Support Group II - meet the third Tuesday of every month, 7:00 to 8:00pm, and is for patients who have had bariatric surgery more than one year ago.

Unless otherwise noted, please call 973-971-7166 to register.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
surrender44
on 2/22/09 10:46 pm - union, NJ
Tom, as a pre-op can I attend one of these groups for support and information?  Thanks always for your support and information
I pray to always remember newbies
After the rain comes the rainbows
w ww.myspace.com/ultranay

Tom C.
on 2/23/09 11:45 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I strongly suggest attending Support groups. I find you get a wealth of knowledge for both post and pre-op patients. It's beneficial for all.

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
surrender44
on 2/24/09 5:22 am - union, NJ
Thanks as always.  I got surgery date for 3/9  so going for pre-op class on thursday and pre lab work. 
I pray to always remember newbies
After the rain comes the rainbows
w ww.myspace.com/ultranay

Tom C.
on 2/24/09 8:29 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Great news about the date !! The next Morristown lap band meeting should be the 10th. The Bypass should be the 17th.

Tom

Most Active
Recent Topics