Doctor Abkin/Bertha's office moved

Tom C.
on 2/5/09 8:16 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
In case many of you are unaware, as of this past Monday (February 2) Advance Laparoscopic Surgeon's has moved "just down the block".

Their new address is:
83 Hanover Road
Suite 190
Florham Park, NJ 07932

The phone and fax number, along with the website, remain unchanged.

Go to their website for more information

http://www.advancedlaparoscopicsurgeons.com/

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
StaceyNJ
on 2/6/09 10:10 am - Brick, NJ
Yes...and the people at Kingley told me its an absolutely gorgeous luxoriouls brand new building...like some what of a super building it will have ALS in it and a brand new Kingley Instaitute with a brand new fitness center..sounds nice..Im going on Wednesday for pre op

Stacey

Tom C.
on 2/6/09 11:07 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Let me know
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics