Dr. Jordan Garrison Lapbanders.....

knailnhair
on 1/29/09 3:40 am - Milford, NJ

Hi everyone, I'm just starting this whole process and wondering if any of you have had the Lap-Band Surgery done by Dr. Jordan Garrison.  He is in my Health Plan as well as St. Clare's in Dover. 
I've gotten one awesome review by my Mentor and just wanted to hear other stories.
All reviews welcome and very much appreciated....
Kimi

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/09 1:23 am - NJ
Hi Kimi

I had Dr. Garrison for RNY and I just love him.  He is a very caring person and makes sure you understand everything to expect.  I would recommend him highly as a doctor.  He truly loves his patients.

Good luck
Vicki
checkitout
on 1/31/09 7:05 am - Newton, NJ
Isn't Garrison with Bertha and Abkin now? If so, I find their office great! I went to my seminar about a year ago and had surgery 11/10. I thought I wanted Lap-Band but after the seminar and speaking to Dr. Bertha that RNY was better for me, I was happy that they just didn't yes me to death so to speak and really gave it to me strait so I did not make a mistake.

Carla, the lady who does the insurance approval was great and Nino is wonderful !! 

Good luck, I hope your experience is as good as mine has been.

Stella
knailnhair
on 2/1/09 4:29 am - Milford, NJ
Thanks for the posts ladies....

I believe Bertha and Abkin have moved and Garrison didn't follow.  Garrison is in my plan, altho I wanted to go to Dr. Abkin.  I'm going to the New Patient Seminar Feb, 12....and it begins!!!
checkitout
on 2/1/09 5:39 am - Newton, NJ
Wow, I just looked at their website you are correct he is not on there anymore.

Good luck on your journey, it has only just begun,

Stella

Most Active
Recent Topics