water aerobis

dpnna
on 1/23/09 5:39 am - w. orange, nj
anyone  know of a  water aerobics  class around  west orange?
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/09 7:39 am - NJ
Hi Donna

I looked all around and the closest one I found was SPA LADY in Fairfield - they are putting in a gym in Parsippany that will have a pool but I don't know about classes.  ONly other one I found (other than YMCAs) was up on Rt 23.

If you know the area, it's right on Rt 46 Westbound - not far from Passaic Avenue.  If you call, speak to Sue and tell her I recommended them to you.

Good Luck!
Vicki
Ladysweetthang
on 1/23/09 11:46 am, edited 1/23/09 11:52 am - NJ
I used to go to JCC metrowest right on northfield avenue its right after the turtle back zoo...its not far at all from you.. i loved it plus they have classes all day ...from 5am until night after 8..I stopped going because I didn't have the energy  and was pregnant...but overall it was very convienent I plan on going back.... ..and if you dont want to go to a class you can either swim alone or go to the gym membership i think is 50 something for single and 99 for couple...I highly reccommend www.jccmetrowest.org/

760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052

I also forgot to note the place is beautiful and clean ...also the classes are fully equipped with whatever you need...

Most Active
Recent Topics