January Get together??

3grlsmom
on 12/23/08 9:11 am
 Hey everyone.....hope you are all doing great.  I was curious if we all wanna get together in January?  I really dont care if it is Central or North or SouthJersey ~  but we had such a nice time at Wegmans I thought we should try to do it a few times a year.  EVERYONE is welcome.  Pre-op....Post-op....Lap-Band and RNY....YOU.....what do you all think???
Karen in NJ 

Sheri A.
on 12/23/08 11:31 am
Everyone is welcome at my support group, Saturday January 10 at RWJ Wellness & Fitness Center Conference Room...we can gather there and then head to the MuscleMakers for lunch. Just an idea. Happy holidays to all!
3grlsmom
on 12/23/08 10:24 pm
 That weekend we are away.....we had a great time at this meeting last month and will be there in Feb.!!  Hope you are having a nice holiday.......love ~
Karen in NJ 

xadwriter
on 12/27/08 9:09 pm - East Windsor, NJ
What time on Jan. 10th? Where do you meet at RWJ?
JenStock1970
on 12/23/08 10:11 pm - Bay Shore Of, NJ
I'll be in California on January 10th & 17th, but I am definitely up for another get together.  I can make it either the 24th or 31st of January.  Happy Holidays, everyone!
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

3grlsmom
on 12/23/08 10:25 pm
 OK......how about the 31st??  Any ideas where you want to do it???
Karen in NJ 

Sheri A.
on 12/23/08 11:10 pm
Even though a few are away on Jan 10th, those who are not should come to the First Saturday Support Group anyway...we are a great group, always have handouts, samples, even food if I feel like making things. Anyone who would like to contribute is welcome to bring something. Any topics you'd like to discuss, let me know and I'll put it on the agenda. We meet at 10:30am - noon, followed by lunch at Muscle Makers Grill in the gym. Look forward to seeing you there. Email me to get on our list: [email protected]
3grlsmom
on 12/23/08 11:24 pm
 Again....you held a wonderful group.  Very organized, nice people, well attended and close to

TRADER JOE'S!!!

See you all in Feb!  
Karen in NJ 

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 6:07 am - NJ
Hi All

Either day is  fine with me for the most part!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!

Vicki
Karen B.
on 12/23/08 11:57 pm - Lawrenceville, NJ

I think this sounds great - and Wegman's has both the room and the variety of foods to allow us to feel comfortable (coming from an ex-employee; I'm a fan!).

Most Saturdays are fine - so when a date is determined, I'll probably include myself.

It will be nice to meet others in the WLS community!

So far, so good.

Most Active
Recent Topics