Any good NJ therapists for PostWeight loss issues?

Patty H.
on 11/30/08 2:05 am - Bayonne, NJ
Revision on 01/26/12
Or during weight loss issues....I really do think I need to find someone to talk to about what I am going through....I would be looking for someone in the Hackensack area so I can go while my daughter is skating at the ice house or in Bayonne....Anyone know of one that is good?  And heck if I have to drive I will also....
Lapband Aug 26, 2008  Revision Feb 26, 2012  Here we go again.....  
maryc543
on 12/1/08 5:02 am
I've seen this posted before, and there really doesn't seem to be anyone that comes highly recommneded in this area....  Just wanted you to know your post didn't go unread....  just no good answers!   Mary C   (Bergen County)

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

jdruski
on 12/4/08 3:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Minnie,

There is a group that meets in Cherry Hill.  It is expensive but insurance will reimburse (at least mine did) if you complete the entire program.  The therapist is excellent and she just offered a tele-communication course to help during the holidays.

Here is her web site -- http://www.louisalatela.com/id65.html

Jeanne
Patty H.
on 12/4/08 3:31 am - Bayonne, NJ
Revision on 01/26/12
Thank you for your responses/....I have an appointment with a regular therapist tonight for some of my issues...SHe is expensive so I probably wont be going for very long...only a temporary fix until I can find someone affordable for me....but I need HELP NOW as I feel like I am becoming more powerless as each pound comes off
Lapband Aug 26, 2008  Revision Feb 26, 2012  Here we go again.....  
Most Active
Recent Topics