BMI

Melissa C.
on 11/25/08 10:26 pm - KEANSBURG, NJ
Hi Everyone,

As of today my BMI says am normal.  I never thought that this could be possible.  I hope everyone is doing okay.  Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

Melissa C

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 11/25/08 11:06 pm
That is sooooo nice.  I do hope you are measuring your success in other ways as well.  A focus only on weight is never good.

Keep tact of thing you can now do that you couldn't before.
Less medications taken.
Places you can fit,
et.

Many benchmarks are better than one.

Keep up the good work...you inspire others!!!

Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Melissa C.
on 11/25/08 11:18 pm - KEANSBURG, NJ
Thank you, Dr. Mike.

Melissa C

reillye
on 11/26/08 10:53 am
That is fantastic!  Congrats.  I remember how excited I was to go from obese to overweight.  I can only imagine normal!  Great work!  Keep it up.

Eileen
Most Active
Recent Topics