Valley Hospital?

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/08 1:02 pm - North of NYC
Hi!  I friend of mine is looking for a good lap band surgeon out of Valley Hospital.  Do any of you know of the surgeons who perform surgeries there?  Good or bad, I'd like your opinion to pass on.  She's limited by her insurance and Valley takes it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thx!
DrMichaelSakowitz
on 11/16/08 11:35 pm
Being limited to Valley is no limitation at all...it is an excellent hospital with two wonderful groups.

Advanced Surgical Solutions 973.696.9050

Center for Obesity Surgery  201.251.3480

(the above are in alpha order)

I work with both they are really excellent

Dr MIke
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
J M.
on 11/17/08 12:28 am - NJ

Hi  -
Valley Hospital is a great choice for weight loss surgery. I have mine done there w/ Dr. Dan Davis. He is part of a group that works out of Valley and is a great doctor. E-mail if you have any other questions  -

Most Active
Recent Topics