MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Tom C.
on 8/25/09 5:43 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
You may want to call Medicaid and see if they know of anyone who takes it.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
septlove21
on 8/25/09 8:19 am - sicklerville, NJ
I DID CALL THEM BUT THEY SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY NUMBERS CAUSE PLACES DONT ACCEPT IT
Tom C.
on 8/25/09 11:17 pm, edited 8/25/09 11:18 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

This is the only post I can find on the subject

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/3462382/MEDICAID-AND-ME DICARE-SURGEONS-LIST/ (which is THIS post)

Sorry to say, but if the Medicaid folks tell you no one takes it, then I guess that’s the answer.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
shaunconnors
on 9/21/09 3:32 am - Millville, NJ
Dr. Pasupathy in Vineland, NJ.  He is located at South Jersey Regional Medical Center.  He is wonderful...did my surgery and I love him.
shaunconnors
on 9/21/09 9:14 am - Millville, NJ
  Ok, earlier when I posted about Dr. Pasupathy I did not have the information with me.  His phone number is 856-691-7588.  The address is 2950 College Drive in Vineland, NJ.  
  I had my surgery May 2005 and I had benifits at work.  Since then I lost my job and now have medicaid.  They took it no problem.  I have americhoice.  Good luck!  Anyone who needs any info. please feel free to email me.  [email protected]
  I cannot say enough great things about him and his entire staff!!

mrsstewart09
on 10/12/09 4:38 am
hi i myself have AMERCHOICE.....dr ducheine in east orange takes medicaid and medicare!!! i hope this will help.....his number is 973 674 4042
ochungracias
on 10/13/09 9:40 am - hackensack, NJ
I have AMERIGROUP? Does anyone know what doctor takes that. Im in tears here ladies.
mheaden01
on 1/11/10 11:23 pm - newark, NJ
 I just called this morning and this doctors only does the bariatric bypass and not the lapband or realize band using medicaid.
mrsstewart09
on 1/11/10 11:36 pm
yes unfortunately he only does the bypass...his opinion is the lapband has too much failure rate
walter A.
on 3/13/10 10:44 am - lafayette, NJ
hes right, and the rny isnt much better,  check out dr greenbaum in cherryhill for a DS he takes both.
Most Active
Recent Topics