Anyone getting banded by Dr. Ortiz in June??

housecatgirl
on 5/7/06 4:54 pm - lake elsinore, CA
I was just wondering if there are any future bandsters out there going on or around my date?
Robbin
on 5/7/06 10:33 pm - OK
when is your date? I am going but not until Jan. June will be here before you know it.
housecatgirl
on 5/8/06 12:51 am - lake elsinore, CA
Wow, do you have to wait until January? I heard that people tend to gain weight thinking that they are eating something for the last time, etc. I have already gained 5lbs in like 2-weeks. My girfriend heard about the surgery 2-weeks ago. decided to go with Dr. Ortiz within 24hrs after that and booked in a cancelation spot to get in ASAP. She got banded last Tuesday! Now that is fast but she didn't want to wait and gain weight or worse...chicken out.=) I've been researching this for about a year and finally decided to book my surgery a couple of weeks ago. I can't go until my son is out of school which is why I scheduled June 28th. Laura
housecatgirl
on 5/9/06 1:55 am - lake elsinore, CA
Hey Robin, Just realized I was posting to you in two areas. I also checked out your profile. Great music! Hey, I know the money issue with January but can't you get a loan and pay it back in January or borrow from a family member just until January. Every extra day is adding more tax on your body. You know what I mean? Not to push you too hard but if you got it in June you could be looking really great, not to mention feeling great by the new year.=) Keep me posted, Laura
brianna1
on 5/16/06 3:23 pm - Berwyn, IL
Hi, I am new to posting here although I have read several posts for a couple of months now. I have learned so much and everyone's before and after pictures are absolutely amazing. I will be banded on June 2nd by Dr. Ortiz. I look forward to this day. I have done extensive research and I feel Dr. Ortiz is one of the best and the price is well worth it.
housecatgirl
on 5/17/06 2:39 am - lake elsinore, CA
Good luck! Will you please post here how things go? I love reading the surgery stories. Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views