Phase 2..RECONSTRUCTION!!

jarrn03
on 5/8/06 1:48 am - Lebanon, OR
I am 26 mo post op open RNY by Dr. Aguirre. I have lost 100-105 depends on the day. June 9th I am scheduled with Dr. Nisbet in Salem for a Tummy Tuck and Breast lift with augmentation. I can't wait! I thought about going back to Mexico for this but by the time I pay airfare, hotel it's almost the same price. I would rather stay close to home. I am SOOOO EXCITED about my next phase. I feel a little vain about the boobs, but even the doc said if I've even thought about it I would be totally disappointed not doing it because everytime I looked down I wouldn't even see my belly, I'd see my saggy boobs. I can not wait to be able to sit on the toliet and look down and not see this huge bag of skin..that makes me feel like I am 255 lbs again. He is also going to revise my scar and get rid of the staple tracks!! Life has been great. I am so glad I found this site and Dr. Aguirre. I still struggle with daily food choices as before and I believe that will be a life long problem. Just as long as the scale doesn't creap up I will be happy. I'll keep you all posted on my journey! Julie
Traci L.
on 5/8/06 2:50 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Julie! Just wanted you to know that you will be ecstatic about the breast aug and lift. I had a breast reduction and lift 3 years ago (even though I was fat) and love my little ones so much! I don't know what will happen to them after WLS, but time will tell for me. It's not vain at all. If they're sagging, it can cause problems underneath like yeast infections and rashes! It'll help your back and posture, too. Good luck with everything. I know you'll be very happy with your decision and the final result. Traci
Traci L.
on 5/8/06 2:51 am - Henderson, NY
By the way, get some double ice packs (if your surgeon doesn't give them to you) for your girls... it really helps with the pain!
Dinka Doo
on 5/8/06 3:10 am - Medford, OR
Hey - here you are again! I am so happy for you and can't wait until I see the day where I no longer look at this sack of skin on my belly and boobs too! Do keep us posted! I am happy to see some of us who are little farther out posting these updates! It's good to see how everyone is doing! Dina
pinkpetunias
on 5/8/06 2:05 pm - Duvall, WA
Hi Julie, Well, I rarely post but I do read what's going on. I am so excited for you. I need to begin searching and looking into reconstruction also. I have lost about 130 lbs and feel like a big bag of flesh. Keep us posted on how you are doing and all the things we need to know.
Kelli ~.
on 5/9/06 4:54 am - Atwater, CA
Hey Julie, How much are you having to pay for the two surgeries? I'd like to start planning now and start setting money aside for that sometime in a year or two...I've just started losing the weight but I know I will definately will want the breast lift first then the TT. Any info would be great. Kelli
bridgetok
on 5/9/06 7:52 am - Sanford, NC
Congrats! You are going to look so wonderful, I'm jealous. But, I'm already saving for my own body lift. Bridget
gloriafruge
on 5/10/06 2:16 pm - Rayne, LA
Julie Where are you going to have a TT and breast augmentation? I want to have this done also. Who does it in Mexico? Thanks Gloria
bridgetok
on 5/11/06 12:49 am - Sanford, NC
I think Julie's post said she was having the surgery done in the states. But I have heard several great things about Dr San Miguel in Mexico. Here is his website: http://www.sanmiguelplasticsurgery.com/html/team.html Bridget
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views