ANY neg knowledge of Dr. Ortiz?

Robbin
on 5/7/06 10:36 pm - OK
Please email me if anyone has heard anything negative at all. I plan on using him and just making sure I've covered all bases. Thank you so much.
housecatgirl
on 5/8/06 12:45 am - lake elsinore, CA
I searched and searched and he was the only doc in Mexico that I found nothing neg for. I wouldn't even worry if you heard one or two neg things...impossible to please everyone. My surgery is with him on June 28th. I went down and met him and he answered all of my questions honestly. I could tell he wasn't trying sugur coat it like some docs. His Mom actually picked me up at the border and brought me in...she is so sweet. His whole staff was great. My girlfriend just got banded by him last week and she also had a great experience. Hope this helps. Laura
Robbin
on 5/8/06 10:34 pm - OK
Laura, thanks for the enoucragement. I can't find anything either. I posted on another site also for neg or pos and all came back pos. So, I guess here we go, off to Mexico. Let's stay in touch so you can be my example to follow. Robbin
housecatgirl
on 5/9/06 1:40 am - lake elsinore, CA
That sounds like a plan.=) I have a suggstion. Why don't you make a list of your questions and concerns. Then call Rene at Dr. Ortiz office and ask him if you can set up a phone consult. I know they will do that for you and maybe you'll feel better after you talk to the doc. I know I felt better after I went there talked to the doc, saw the beautiful place and met the staff. Then you can ask him to transfer you to the doc and book your appointment. You should book for June 28 or 29 so we can meet eachother there and get our surgeries together.=) Laura
housecatgirl
on 5/9/06 1:43 am - lake elsinore, CA
oops... I meant to say ask the doc to transfer you back to Rene and book your appointment. I am waiting until June because my son gets out of school and is done with some activities by then, so I can go home after a few restful days at The Lucerna and not have any major commitments. Let me know what you decide to do.
Robbin
on 5/9/06 3:34 am - OK
I would love to if I could get it financed. I am checking with a bank now. See, in Jan I can pull out my 401K and that is the money I plan on using. Wish me luck, tho.
housecatgirl
on 5/9/06 9:13 am - lake elsinore, CA
Hi again, you might want to ask Rene about that. I'm pretty sure they can refer you to medical finance comapnies. We were going to do that but decided to refinance our house instead.=)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views