Expecting!

Lorraine Wentz
on 4/30/06 3:08 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I found out that I am 1 month pregnant a few days ago and I am absolutely over the moon!! I have an appointment with a family doc here in the Niagara region (which was sadly, very hard to find) and they'll refer me to an OBGYN from there. My question is: Does anyone know of any OBGYNs that have experience with wls pregnancies? I want to have the information for a wls experienced OB to give to my local OB so they can call for any information needed throughout the next 8 months. I hope you are all well. I have been inexcusably neglectful to all boards and such for the last month or two, so I apologize and wish all of you the best, wherever you are in your journy! Cheers and Big Hugs! Lorraine N. Open RNY 8/5/05 Dr. Aguirre / Ensenada, Mexico 432/271 Due 01/04/07
bonnied
on 5/2/06 11:27 am - St. Albans, VT
That's so awesome! I am truly happy for you! Bonnie
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/4/06 11:59 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you so much Bonnie! I hope you are well! Cheers! Lorraine
gogeko
on 5/4/06 1:21 am - Palmer, AK
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just came to the board to break the news that I am expecting. And to my surprise I see you are expecting too. Thats so great. I am probably 3 weeks along. So I am right behind you. Wow, I am so excited. Keep us updated. I will try to do the same. I have not been on here in so long. I need to get better at it. I miss a lot of the friends I made on here. I am in search of a Dr. Who is familiar with gatric bypass patients who can help me along the way. I have increased my protien and calcium and vitiamin c. And water. I am so happy for us. Cindy
kix
on 5/4/06 4:12 am - CO
My goodness, Cindy, congratulations to you, too! It looks like there will be two New Year's babies next year with you and Lorraine both expecting. Kix
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/4/06 12:10 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
CINDY!!!! Congratulations girl! You have to start a new thread and let everyone know! They may not see your post on this thread! I am so incredibly happy for you! We are going to be two hot skinny mamas!!!!! I am keeping all my vitamin levels the same but adding a prenatal vitamin and another 1 mg folic acid vitamin. I haven't seen an OB yet, but I have an appointment on the 9th with a family doc and he will refer me to an OB in the area at that time. They may decide to have me up my vitamins, but for the time being, I have a hard enough time remembering to take the ones I already have! I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy! If you don't get back to the board that often, at least promise me you'll keep me posted on how you are progressing! It's been a few days since I've put up a new diary entry, but I try and keep up with my daily life on my diary website: http://diarium-de-lorraine.thruhere.net/ I'll be keeping it up to date on the pregnancy as well! Are you hoping for a specific sex? I am praying every day and night that we have a girl! I don't know what I'd do with two boys!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I hope you are well! I'm gonna go check and see if you have any updated pics on your profile and if you don't you best be gettin' some up there chicka!!!! Hugs! Lorraine
Ferchie
on 5/9/06 5:13 am - Twin Falls, ID
Yay for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! keep us all updated!! Jeremy
Lorraine Wentz
on 5/9/06 11:36 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Jeremy! I hope things are going well for you! I'm going to head on ever to your profile and see what you've been up to! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 5/14/06 11:59 pm - Weatherford, TX
CONGRATULATINS LORRAINE! THAT IS AWESOME NEWS! Keep us posted! GW Open RNY 3-4-5 Dr. Aguirre / Ensenda, Mexico 270/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views