best list

Traci L.
on 4/22/06 9:20 pm - Henderson, NY
Where can I find the best list of everything I need to take with me, have after the surgery, and should have on hand to eat after surgery? I know there is a woman who has all that on her profile, but I can't think of her name? Thanks. Traci
housecatgirl
on 4/23/06 10:13 am - lake elsinore, CA
oh, yes, I need that list, too!! =)
Amanda
on 4/24/06 2:37 am - Kearney, NE
Becky Vee has a complete list in her profile. I did find that I didn't need all of the stuff that I took. The hospital sends home the gauze, tape, and cleaning supplies needed for the incission for the time you are in Ensenada. Good luck!!! I wish you the best! A
Traci L.
on 4/24/06 4:32 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Amanda. Phew... 88 printed pages later... that's a lot of information. Thanks for directing me that way! I have a lot of reading and preparing to do! Traci
baytraci
on 4/24/06 4:12 am - Dundee, FL
Hi Traci! I found that I took a lot of things on the list that I didn't really need too. The main thing you need to be sure you have lots of is lotion and chapstick. I could not believe how dry my legs and lips were after the surgery. I had Lap RNY and I am eight weeks out and down 40 pounds. I feel so wonderful and i'm already down from a size 26/28 pant and shirts to a size 22 shirts and 24 jeans. I wish you the very best with your surgery! Traci too!
Traci L.
on 4/24/06 4:30 am - Henderson, NY
Hi Traci (too). Thanks for the response. You're doing great!!! I'll be sure to load up on lip balm and lotion!!! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views