something to look forward to...

martyp
on 4/22/06 7:32 am - springfield, VA
i wanted to pass along an encouraging story to everyone. i had surgery february 17 2005 with dr. aguirre and i can't begin to list all of the blessings that have come about as a direct result. recently, however, i went with my kids to a theme park and a strange thing happened...i fit. not only did i fit but there was room to spare on all the rides i rode. the last time i tried this i remember being asked to dismount a rollar coaster because the bar would not close. talk about humiliating. its a small thing in the grand scheme of things but it sure felt good to share the day fully with my kids. good luck to all of you.
Traci L.
on 4/22/06 8:40 am - Henderson, NY
Hi, Marty. That's really great. I haven't been able to ride roller coasters in years. I can't wait for the day those simple things can happen for me again, too. Thanks for sharing your triumph!!! Traci
dreana1974
on 4/22/06 11:17 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Marty, That is not a small thing at all! I can't wait till I am able to get on a roller coaster again, but even more to enjoy spending quality time with my daughter again,and we can actually do those kind of things together will make everything I'm about to go through worth it! Thanks for sharing that Marty. Andrea
Jan C.
on 4/22/06 11:24 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Those are called little WOW! moments and arent called that for nothing you know. They are wow moments....Great for you , you deserve many many more of them...Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views