hello from PV

poppysjewell
on 4/13/06 7:28 am - riverdale, GA
RNY on 04/10/06 with
i had my surgery monday and im at the hotel now. doing good. nothing but ice chips right now though. hospital and staff and the best i have ever experienced. Dr. joya more sedate than i thought he would be but it doesn{t matter as long he knows what he is doing. jeanine is fine too. saw her the day she left the hospital. ill find her later today. Anyway this service is 3.00 per 30 minutes so ill talk later......
bonnied
on 4/13/06 8:01 am - St. Albans, VT
Welcome to the loser's club! I am glad you are well! Take care of yourself, don't worry about protein drinks right now, focus on the fluids. You can live without food for a while but not fluids! I cannot wait to hear about your experience when you get back! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/163/149
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/06 9:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
Glad to hear you are doing good. Enjoy the beach for me its so beautiful there!!
LinZhi's Mum
on 4/13/06 10:22 pm - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Hi Jewel!! Great to hear your doing well. Enjoy the sun, and rest!! Relax and heal!! Have a great visit, tell jeanine, hello.....and enjoy too! Get some walking in, and keep on sipping!! Tell everyone hello, tell em the crazy girl Sandy, from texas says hi!! Take care, Hugs, Sandy
dancingqueen
on 4/14/06 9:14 am - NY
RNY on 03/14/06 with
so glad to hear you're doing well! enjoy your time there---isn't is just wonderful? if you have extra cash, go to the spa at the resort and have the foot reflexology done---it's heavenly! (only $40 for 70 minutes!) welcome to the losers' club!
vickig
on 4/17/06 9:44 am - CRAWFORD, GA
don't forget to check out the little flea market that is below the older part of the hotel! we also had the reflexology massage WOW! i miss it so much!hope you have 1/2 the fun we did!oohh you have to go to the shopping strip!we had to buy 2 x-tre bags for nicknacks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views