Dr. Verboonen

Ladybugz_247
on 4/8/06 2:53 am - Ontario, CA
I had the lap band done by him on April the 3rd, I am about 6 days out and I feel great.. I felt a little skeptical about going to him because I didn't really hear much on this board about him but he is awsome.. his staff was really nice, helpful and they were on the ball with everything. I am so glad I went with him. THe hotel was really nice and the Hopital.."Hospital Angeles" was truly the best. I had my surgery in Tijuana, has anyone else had their surgery with him? how'd it go for you? anyway I just wanted to share that with you all... Cheers to all of us in the battle to have a normal healthy life Wendy
egoffin
on 4/8/06 9:02 am - Tampa, FL
Congratulations on being banded wendy!! So glad everything went great for you!! ~liz
bonnied
on 4/9/06 12:15 pm - St. Albans, VT
I'm glad everything went well for you. People are always asking about surgeons in Mexico, I'm glad there's another good one to add to the list! Bonnie
Dinka Doo
on 4/9/06 3:20 pm - Medford, OR
I'm happy you had good results with him. I worried about this though because the only other patients of his I had heard from on here had poor results with him being responsive to their needs. One was overfilled on her band and couldn't get a response from him, and the other was underfilled and couldn't get a response/resolution. So it is good to hear the other side of it as well. Good luck and enjoy being on the losing side! Dina
Dinka Doo
on 4/9/06 3:25 pm - Medford, OR
Here is what I have read in the past regarding Verboonen: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/south-of-the-border/postdetail/318.html?vc=0
Ladybugz_247
on 4/10/06 2:28 am - Ontario, CA
Wow! I honestly can't believe that these ladies had that same experience with the same Dr. Verboonen? that's so crazy.. It was 1 year ago so I guess alot has changed. I am shocked..honestly. I am glad my experience was great. I know a few people who have had surgery with him since I went and they all have had nothing but great things to say. Thanks for sharing this link.. Wendy
Dinka Doo
on 4/10/06 3:56 am - Medford, OR
Well, don't feel bad. I just recently read someone's profile who had surgery just after me with Dr. Aguirre and found he had a horrible experience. I know it not to be typical of my doc, so it surprised me too. I guess you have to weigh the accounts and look at the whole picture... Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views