Update on Sinderella Smith anyone?

gabriela
on 4/7/06 1:35 am - MI
Hey everyone whats going on? I was just wondering about Sinderella Smith. She was having surgery on the 5th of this month with Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey. I just wanted to know if anybody had any info on her progress in Mexico. Well I hope she doing well by now. If anyone knows more please let us all know. My prayers are with her and anybody else having surgery this week in Mexico. Gabriela
bonnied
on 4/7/06 6:13 am - St. Albans, VT
I know she is in good hands! She is just probably enjoying the sun outside and too busy to email us! Just kidding! Bonnie
sindarella
on 4/8/06 7:02 am - New Castle, IN
Hi Gabriela, well it was a longer surgery then intened, but I believe things are on the right path. I am still here in Monterrey. I just got out of the hospital. I had to stay an extra day. I had galbladder surgery 23yrs ago and they said I was full of adheasions, so I came out with a drain tube and a GP tube. (which is a feeding tube) They have left that in me so that my stomach can rest a little longer since there was so much scar tissue. As far as the doctors they are all greatttt! The one bad thing I can say is that there is a major communication barrier with the nurses in the hospital.. None of them spoke any English, but they were all very nice, and did there best to help you. As for the surgery I can't say what I think about it. This is a trying time, and I just keep remembering what everyone says on here, "that it takes time!" Have you made a decision with the doctor you ae using? Well take care.. If you have more questions I'll try to answer the best I can. I fly out of Monterrey Wed. and I am looking forward to seeing my family!!! I came down here with my cousin, she has been a great help and she is loving the sunshine and pool.. I has been 100 dgrees everyday! HOT HOT.. Well take care and it's not easy getting a computer here there are only three and they seem to be busy a lot of the time.. Thanks for thinking of me... Connie
NeedHelp
on 4/8/06 8:00 am - Rockford, IL
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you make it home with ease on Wed. Keep your head up. Let us all know how you are doing. Kim M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views