Plastics south of the border!

sindarella
on 3/19/06 12:08 am - New Castle, IN
I am going down to Dr. Rumbaut April 5th for lap RNY.. and very excited..But, I have a cousin that is interested in a TT and wants me to ask anyone on here if Dr Rumbaut has suggested anyone south of the border for plastics? Any advice would be of help.. TXS.. Connie
Idaho Bandito
on 3/19/06 3:25 am
Connie, Hi there I had surgery with Dr. Rumbaut in November (Lap Band) and just want to assure you that you will absolutely LOVE HIM. My entire experience there was first class from the time I stepped off the plane until I stepped back on to come home. I am also curious about who he would recommend for plastic surgery, so would you please let me know once you've had a chance to ask him. I've been meaning to E-Mail him about that very thing. By the way, your first doctor visit in Mexico will be with the cardiologist (Ican't remember his name), and his office is in an older building and not as modern as everything else you will experience. Don't get me wrong, it's very clean and he and his nurse are super, but some people have mentioned that while at the cardiologist, they got worried that all the other buildings including the hospital woudl be older as well. Not so!!! Dr. Rumbauts office is state of the art as so is the hospital. I was lucky and had a suite in the hospital for my husband and I and I did not want to leave!!! Anyway, now that I am looking at your surgery date above, I will probably have the answer about the PS before you go, so I will let you know what he says. Sorry, I am not awake yet this morning. . .LOL!!! Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about Dr. Rumbaut or anything else in Monterrey. Hugs, Brigitte
sindarella
on 3/19/06 4:24 am - New Castle, IN
Thanks Brigitte, I appreciate your info about being in Mexico.. I'm glad to hear your experience was a good one. I wish you the best, and yes if you hear of a good PS, I would like hearing about it. Best of luck to you and best of health.. Connie
bridgetok
on 3/19/06 9:12 am - Sanford, NC
Dr Rumbaut's patient cordinator, Cathy, reccomended Dr Sanmiguel, his website is http://www.sanmiguelplasticsurgery.com/ From what I understand a several of Dr Rumbaut's patients have use him as well as Dr Rumbaut's wife. If you email Cathy she will probably have more information. Bridget
kimberly
on 3/19/06 10:37 am - LIBUSE, LA
I had surgery with Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey 4 months ago. It was a great experience and my journey is getting better every day. I have now lost 76 lbs. since surgery and I am fast approaching the time when I will need a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Dr. Rumbaut's office recommended Dr. San Miguel to me. I have been corresponding with him this past weekend. He asked that I email pictures of the areas that need surgical procedures. He emails back with questions and suggestions. That is as far as we have gotten. I will be glad to share further information if you need it. Email me at [email protected] with any questions. Good luck on your journey. Kim
Bellina925
on 3/24/06 1:14 am - Margate, FL
I was banded by Dr. Rumbaut 7 months ago. They also recomended Dr. Juan San Miguel to me. I e-mailed him for prices as I should be ready for plastics by the end of this year. Im hoping that is. I need to loose 45 to 50 lbs more to reach that point. Anyway he said that his price for TT is 6,700 with lypo. & as far as breasts go he uses a cohisive gel which is a thicker non-moving sylicone if anyone wants to know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views