The first 100lbs!!!!

Ferchie
on 3/15/06 6:28 am - Twin Falls, ID
Well I have lost the fist 100 lbs of the 320lbs (at least) that I plan to lose, actually as of this past Saturday, the 11th of March, I was down 108 lbs total. How freakin' fabulous is that!!!! I feel so wonderful. Let me tell you a couple of the great things I have noticed going on so far - 1- Today at work I had to walk over to the sheriffs office in the other building to deliver some paperwork and I walked there, delivered the stuff, chatted for a minute with some deputies and walked back - before surgery that would of killed me, I would of been out of breath had to stop a couple of times just to rest and would of been in pain, this time none of that happened. 2- I have been shopping both with my partner and without. Before surgery, I would wait in the car while she went in I would never go alone, what was the point I didn't want to go in anyway, and if I had to I would go in, go straight to what I needed, get it and leave, I would be out of breath and in pain from the walking. Now we shop every weekend, wether we need something or not, half the time we don't even buy anything we just wander around. It feels great. 3- Sex is wonderful, it was great before, but now I am able to do things that I could not before. I can move easier and things just seem more enjoyable. WOW!!!! Jen has decided to take the womens one-a-day to try to keep up with me... hahaha Anyway I feel great, I feel like I used to, before I got GIANT, and Jen keeps telling me "you are like the way you were when I first met you, happy, active, and all mine..." love you all - take care - drink you fluids .· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .· ´¨¨)) ((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:- Ferchie -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* *·-:¦:-·*LGBTPRIDE*·-:¦:-·*
bonnied
on 3/15/06 9:00 am - St. Albans, VT
You are awesome Jeremy! Doesn't t feel great to enjoy life again instead of just existing? Congratulations! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/164/149 100 pounds lost, 15 to go
Robbin
on 3/16/06 12:43 am - OK
Jeremy, you are sounding so full of life. I can't wait for that same feeling. Sometimes I feel like I am going to be this way forever. But when I read how much better people feel after surgery it gives me hope of renewed feelings. Do you know if Dr. Aguirre(sp?) does lapbands?
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 3:13 am - Conway, AR
Lap Band on 03/27/06 with
I'm not Jeremy...but yes, he does.
Just Me
on 3/24/06 2:03 am - Happy Place, TN
Dear Bridget, I had Dr. Aguirre perform an OPEN rny on me... I see you believe he performs lap bands now... I have a lap question and would like to ask him a question or two... Could you confirm he performs lap bands... how successful? Thanks for your resposne in advance...
Ferchie
on 3/16/06 4:13 am - Twin Falls, ID
Unless he just started to do the lapband then no he doesn't do them, he only does the open RNY procedure... smooch - Jeremy
Idaho Bandito
on 3/19/06 3:54 am
Jeremy, Good Grief Charlie Brown!!!! I have not been on the South of the Border forum in a while and I had to read your post twice to make sure I was seeing that 108 as 108!!! GEEEEEZZZ LOUISE!!! That is fantastic and to hear that you are feeling so good makes it all that much better. And the sex, lets not forget that. . . .LOL!!! since my lapband on 11/23, I've lost 30 pounds (70 to go) and yes, sex is much better already, not to mention much more frequent It's just amazing how much better life can be when we start to shed these pounds, and to think of how good we will feel this time next year! Keep up the great work and if you and Jen are ever in Boise, look me up. Take care, Brigitte
vickig
on 3/19/06 8:30 am - CRAWFORD, GA
damnittttt girlllllllllllll !keep up the great work! i notice i'll just up and do things now were before i was afraid of people staring.i'm down 50 lbs! i'm so glad you did this for your self!!!!!!!!1
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views