7 months today!!!

BeeHappe
on 3/9/06 7:39 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Well, it has been 7 glorious months since I had my surgery. At this time I was in Mexico with the wonderful Dr. Joya and his staff, getting my life back. It has been a great ride so far. I have lost a total of 87# and have gone from a 22 pants to 14 jeans. 3x tops to xl. It has been great. Allthough the last month has been basically a stand still in weight loss, I would do this over again in a heart beat!! Just thought I would share and good luck to all that will be seeing Dr. Joya in the future!! He is great!!! Jen 275/188/150
dancingqueen
on 3/9/06 9:42 am - NY
RNY on 03/14/06 with
congrats, jen!!! you have done so well! ain't life grand? i also wanted to thank you again for being such a great support to those of us headed off to see dr joya. as you know, i'm scheduled for tuesday, and it's been so comforting to hear from those of you who have been there. thanks and good luck on getting to goal! stephanie
sindarella
on 3/9/06 10:28 am - New Castle, IN
Good luck Stephanie!! I am going to Dr. Rumbaut on April 5th... Can't wait to join all of you that are losers!! woo hoo.. Connie
dancingqueen
on 3/9/06 9:22 pm - NY
RNY on 03/14/06 with
thanks connie!!! i, too, am looking forward to changing my profile from "pre-op" to "post-op"! let the crazy journey begin! stephanie
Tracy
on 3/9/06 9:33 pm - Arlington, TX
Jen, I am so happy for you!! Keep up the good work!
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 8:26 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Hey, Jen: Good for you!! Don't you hate plateaus??!! GRR!! I'm pretty much stuck too. Hope you're doing well otherwise. How far are you from Columbia, Missouri? I'm thinking about a reunion for us as soon as my brother gets moved there this summer. What do you think? Later, Kina 220/136/120
ketymo
on 3/10/06 9:21 pm - oklahoma city, OK
RNY on 01/09/06 with
Jen, Congratulations!!!!! I had my surgery with Dr. Joya on 1/9/06. You were such an inspiration to me and helped me make my decision on going to Dr. Joya. I just can't thank you enough. Dr. Joya did the surgery, but words and insight from you were what helped me the most. You are a great gal and a great role model for all of us that are new to this journey. When I first went for my surgery I weighed 316 lbs. Yesterday I weighed 259!!!!!! I already feel like a new person and I know that many other new people are in here waiting to get out. lol Kathy
NkyBelle76
on 3/11/06 4:08 am - Union, KY
RNY on 11/29/05 with
Jen, That is so great! Good for you! Are you planning on going to the reunion in June? At the pace you're going, you'll be at your goal by then! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views