Book: Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies

Kelli ~.
on 3/7/06 3:59 am - Atwater, CA
I know we've heard about these books alot but this one is really packed with good information. Yes, there are plenty of websites out there for information but if you want something tangible to refer to often, then you may want to checkout this book. I bought it after surgery which I wish I had prior just to be more informed but it has great information about afterwards as well. For those wondering who to pick for your surgeon, the book has a chapter of questions you should be asking and researching on. It also has some great recipes as well for those already done with surgery. Anywho, hopefully it will help out in the journey to getting your surgery. Kelli
bridgetok
on 3/8/06 1:02 pm - Sanford, NC
I bought the book Before & After by Susan Maria Leach. I was a little disapointed that the journal part of her book talks so much about how she travels, hops a plane to LV with her husband on a whim, eats at exclusive resturants, etc etc. I was hoping for more info about her emotional changes, but the book reads more like a travel guide. But her recipes are good. But I might get the book you reccomended. I am a book worm and constantly have to have a couple books going. Bridget
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views