DR. JOYA..HERE I COME

JEWELL_G
on 3/6/06 6:59 am - riverdale, GA
I am scheduled to go to PV on 4-10-05. I could go earlier but I need to work a little so I can stay off a while when i return. Is there anyone going in April? My boyfriend can't go so I'm going it alone. Gerald says I'll be fine by myself....we'll see. Anyway all I can say is THANK YOU JESUS. I'M GETTING RID OF THIS EXTRA LADY THAT KEEPS HANGING AROUNG ME (THE WEIGHT)
LivinLife
on 3/6/06 7:17 am - Grove City, OH
If I can talk my husband into it I will!! I've already checked into available dates at the end of March & early April with Dr Joya, but hubby is afraid of spending that kind of money. I'm dreaming of being there with you. Here's hoping! Darlene
sindarella
on 3/6/06 10:34 am - New Castle, IN
Hi Jewell, I am hoping to be there also!! I may be there on April 5th!! Not sure still trying to work out getting the money and figuring out who is going with me!! My cousin is trying to get off work so she can be there. She is an RN, so she'll be some help to me... If I can keep her away from the pool long enough...lol!! I'll chat with you more later.. My e-mail is [email protected] if you'd like to talk more...Good luck... Connie
sindarella
on 3/6/06 9:59 pm - New Castle, IN
sorry I re-read my post.. my e-mail is [email protected].... left out a 5.... sorry... Hope to hear from you.. Connie
Hernandez
on 3/15/06 4:46 am - Rockford, IL
Jewell, I just got back from PV and I was fine alone, but if U know someone it is MUCH better. They have a couch right in the hospital room with you if your hubby does go, where he can stay at. GOOD LUCK
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views