7 Month Update!

Lorraine Wentz
on 3/5/06 5:26 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Well, another month has gone by, which means another update on my profile! Cheers! Lorraine
psgraham29
on 3/5/06 12:47 pm - Seattle, WA
And you are looking good. -Pam
Lorraine Wentz
on 3/5/06 11:34 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Pam! Cheers! Lorraine
Just Me
on 3/5/06 12:53 pm - Happy Place, TN
OH my gosh lorraine, you are looking GOOD! How's the health? May I ask where or if you are receiving a blood test/evaluation... you know, the kind that provides information about your vitamin status, lipids, etc. I have to find a clinic to perform mine, and I am price hunting.
Lorraine Wentz
on 3/7/06 5:01 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Pat! You are such a sweetheart! My health is great! A few weeks ago, I was always getting dizzy when I stood up, but that has passed. I still don't know what was causing it, but glad it's over! I live in canada, so I just get a requisition form from my family doctor and then I go to a lab and get the tests done. It's all free. Hope you are well! Cheers! Lorraine
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/06 11:26 pm - Conway, AR
Lap Band on 03/27/06 with
Wow! You're doing superbly!!!!!!!!!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 3/7/06 5:02 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Bridget! Cheers! Lorraine
bonnied
on 3/6/06 5:47 am - St. Albans, VT
I love reading your updates! You look so great! I cannot believe how much you've lost and how dramatically different you look! Keep up the good work! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/164/150
Lorraine Wentz
on 3/7/06 5:03 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Bonnie! I feel so great! I can't believe how much I've lost either! Really! It's a little mind blowing....... I hope you are well!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views