May be a dumb question, but???

sindarella
on 3/4/06 11:55 pm - New Castle, IN
I am going to Dr. Joya hopefully April 5th.. but I was asking questions about phone use and all on here and they said make sure I see if mine has international use!! I was thinking PV was in New Mexico, which is part of United States.... If it is not, then why do we not have to have a pass port?? Can you tell I never leave my own little Village!! LOL!! Thanks guys Connie
Toots
on 3/5/06 1:34 am - Beautiful, WA
Dr. Joya is in Mexico, and they are still accepting a driver's license with an original birth certificate. I have a passport but I know others that don't and they had no problem. My cell phone didn't work in Puerto Vallarta. Toots
bridgetok
on 3/5/06 2:05 am - Sanford, NC
My cell phone carrier is T mobile. I called and told them I was going to be in Mexico for 10 days and made sure my cell phone was ok to use. It was no problem. All my family in the states just dialed my number as usual and got thru to me. I had to dial the country code 001 or 011 or whatever it was to call back home. But it was great that anyone could reach me without dealing with foreign numbers. Espically since we left our 2 year old and 4 year old with my brother for 10 days! I did get the bill last week and it was HIGH. But I'm a chatty person, my own fault for not limiting my phone calls while in Mexico! Bridget
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/06 1:05 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I have Sprint and I called and added International to my usage, They told me to call back one week prior to my trip to make sure my phone was set up and ready to go!! I will have to dial a code to call the US while in Mexico, but my family will only have to dial my cell phone number as usual.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views