Life is Good!

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 11:26 am - Conway, AR
Lap Band on 03/27/06 with
Okay...after several phone calls and many emails and messages, I am happy with my choice of Dr. Joya. I spoke with another doctor in MX and with a pt. coordinator for a doctor in MX and found nothing bad about Dr. Joya. I think the person was cryptically trying to say she wasn't pleased with her choice and I should be aware of what I'm doing. She knew nothing about Dr. Joya really (except for unsubstantiated rumors) and did take it upon herself to do research and send it to me. She found some excellent things that pts. had said and excellent things that Dr. Joya and his pt. coordinator had done for pts. So...all's well in my world. Whew! A HUGE thanks to everyone who took the time to email me and give me words of encouragement. I know each of you knows how difficult this is and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Bridget
gabriela
on 3/4/06 2:54 am - MI
HI I am really happy for you. Its great to be sure of what we are doing when it comes to medical surgerys. I also know what it feels like to wonder if you are doing or not doing the right thing. I am glad you looked into the whole situation further to answer your questions. I to am scheduled to have surgery in Mexico but with Dr. Rumbaut. It is in June it was in April but I moved it for personal reasons. Anyways good luck and keep us updated.
bonnied
on 3/5/06 4:07 am - St. Albans, VT
That's awesome Bridget! Good luck!i'm sure everything will be fine! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/164/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views