What is Paypal? Credit Card Payments?

NeedHelp
on 3/3/06 6:17 am - Rockford, IL
I've heard people say they paid by credit card with something on called Paypal? Anyone have info on it? Kim M.
TTCromar
on 3/3/06 6:45 am - UT
Hey kimberly; Paypal is an online credit card payment service. You can go to Paypal.com and set up an account. Then you can use a credit card or even your bank account. It's wonderful cause they can get your money back for you if there is a problem with something you buy and you've returned it. Hope this info. helps. Tami
NeedHelp
on 3/3/06 11:26 pm - Rockford, IL
Would you recommend paypal to pay for your surgery?
TTCromar
on 3/5/06 10:39 pm - UT
If your Dr. takes PayPal then yes, it's a great way to go. I can't think of any draw backs at the moment. Best of luck to you T~
Just Me
on 3/3/06 1:07 pm - Happy Place, TN
Paypal used to be the most wonderful invention for me. I could pay all of my bills online with the touch of a button, and was never late, able to pay ahead and manage all my bills under one little roof. Now? they have no bill pay and I am forced to use my bank online bill pay and, believe me, it is not as easy, clear, or wonderful. Paypal, if you use the advantages properly and the amount spent is more than $35.00, is much safer than a credit card purchase, even if you use a credit card... Refunds are practically guaranteed, but at least quicker and sometimes more efficient in other ways, too.
NeedHelp
on 3/3/06 11:26 pm - Rockford, IL
Would it make sense to use paypal to pay for surgery?
bonnied
on 3/5/06 4:15 am - St. Albans, VT
It all depends on your credit card. If you have what's called buyer protection on your credit card then paypal's services are kind of a duplicate. Regardless, it does not cost anything to pay something on paypal and it's very legit and easy to use. I've been using paypal for 6 or so years because I live on ebay! Paypal is one thing you dont have to worry about! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views