Why am I not losing????????

lilsneaker
on 3/2/06 9:14 pm - Austin, TX
Hi, everyone! Don't panic. After the couple of months, I went through a routine. Every month, I would lose next to nothing for three weeks, then drop 10 or 15 in a week. I went through this the whole time, and I ended up losing 180 pounds. Luna, check out Grace's profile on Dr. Aguirre's board. I don't think you can beat her slow loss. And you should see her now! We're both almost 3 years out. She turned out to be my surgery buddy, and we're still really good friends. All I can say is listen to your body. Watch out for the rich foods because even if you don't dump, you could end up sabotaging yourself in the long run. Make sure you take all your vitamins because that will have a big impact on your loss. And one last word of advice for anyone who is interested. We all had issues that got us to the point that we had to have the surgery. If you don't address them, you can gain the weight back. When my dad was in the hospital for four weeks, and my mom came to stay with me, I started stress eating and gained back quite a few pounds. I have started getting the scales going back in the right direction, but it isn't as easy as it was right after the surgery. Everyone hang in there. You're going to be fine. There is lots of support on this board, and you shouldn't hesitate to ask for it. Vicky P.
Toots
on 3/4/06 5:45 am - Beautiful, WA
oops...I apologize for my earlier response...I didn't realize at the time that you were a RNY person...I thought you were lap-band and the rules are very different....my bad. Toots
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views