Re-Post 1 year Bandiversary

Tracy
on 2/28/06 10:10 pm - Arlington, TX
I posted this on the main lapband board but had to come here and post to my Mexican Family too! It has been an amazing year. The support and the knowledge I have received from this group was absolutely essential to my success. Thank you TEAM! I have lost 106lbs and gone from a size 26-28 to a 10-12! Newbies, if you are considering the band or are newly banded trust me, you have made or are making the right decision. Please do your research. Make google your best friend. Go to all the lapband message boards, read read read, learn learn learn! Follow the 10 rules: Eat only three small meals a day (I still believe in a 3 o'clock snack lol) Eat slowly and chew thoroughly (15-20 times a bite) Stop eating as soon as you feel satisfied Do not drink while you are eating Do not eat between meals Eat only good quality food Avoid fibrous food Drink enough fluids during the day Drink only low-calorie fluids Exercise at least 30 minutes a day And if you are following all of these but haven 't lost a lb in 4 weeks, get a fill! Stay on top of your fills, that is so important. I have to publicly thank my Mexico surgeon, Dr. Alberto Aceves. His care and compassion truly amazes me. He really does care about his patients and it shows in his pre and post op care. Tracy 3-1-05 http://www.tracyslapband.com 280/174/155
Lorraine Wentz
on 3/3/06 9:32 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Tracy, You look absolutely fantastic! Congrats on the one year anniversary! You have done such a great job turning your life around. You are an inspiration! Cheers! Lorraine
Tracy
on 3/3/06 9:51 am - Arlington, TX
Thanks Lorraine! Wow you have lost a lot of weight yourself!! Congrats to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views