Goodness Me!

Lorraine Wentz
on 2/28/06 10:07 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Ramona, May is just around the corner! It's a good spring for the weight loss surgeons in Mexico! I hope that you send some posts as well! This is the best place to be when you're planning on going to Mexico for surgery! Cheers! Lorraine
bridgetok
on 2/28/06 8:15 am - Sanford, NC
I'd post updates daily if I thought ya'all wouldn't get sick of reading them. My latest news is that I fit into a pair of regular (non-spandex) jeans last week. Size 26. That's 2 sizes smaller than pre-op, and I haven't worn anything but stretch pants since 2001! Here's a link to a pic. http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/bridgetok/sepia2.jpg Only 15 more pounds and I'll be under 300, whoo hoo! Bridget
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/28/06 10:13 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I know EXACTLY how you're feeling! I recently got under 300 and have had to retire three pairs of size 28 jeans because they were falling off of me! It's fantastic isn't it?! I just went through all my clothes and am getting rid of about 50% of them! It feels great, but there were a few things that were too small for me pre-op that I didn't even get a chance to wear post-op because of the rapid weight loss! I'm taking my clothes to a local women's shelter. I bet there are one or two people that might benefit from them. I hope! Is that your daughter in the picture with you? Her hair gorgeous. Cheers! Lorraine
bridgetok
on 2/28/06 4:27 pm - Sanford, NC
Yep, that's my mini-me, lol. She's my oldest. I have a 2 year old also. I've been selling my clothes on ebay. I had a bunch of 4X and 5X maternity stuff I know I won't ever need again, if we have another baby! I really need to go buy some new clothes but I hate to spend the money only to wear then for a few months. Maybe I'll hit the thrift stores this weekend. Bridget
Just Me
on 3/1/06 6:17 pm - Happy Place, TN
Hi Lorraine, Just wanted to "pop" in and say hello. I'm holding off posting because the last major post concerning B12 ididin't have my replies to those who asked me a question... thought it may be my computer or the server. Some responses were doubled or repeated themselves, while others didn't post on the screen. Hope you are very well. Love reading your posts and responses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views