2006 Chicago, IL/ Ludington, MI Reunion

Grace_Smith
on 2/24/06 5:04 pm - Gobles, MI
Everyone is Welcome at the 2006 Chicago, IL/Ludington, MI reunion Aug 4th - 13th. If you plan to camp you need to let me know ASAP as Ludington State park is booked for Aug 7th - 13th. I have gotten two lots #40 & #41 next to each other for the week. We can put 2 tents on each sight. Here is the link if you wish to book your own space. http://www.midnrreservations.com/campgrounds/presults.cfm ***************************************** If you plan to stay in a local hotel or cottage and need help finding something contact me at [email protected], 269-628-5081 this area is very busy this time of year and spaces go very fast. ****************************************** Hope to have the hotel for Chicago pinned down later this weekend. Rod and I will be there Aug 4th - 7th. ****************************************** Come join us for all of the fun. Come for the Chicago weekend King Tut is in town and so are the Famous Tall Sailing Ships or the Ludington State park camping, if you have the time. ..... come for the whole week. Ludington State park is right on Lake Michigan with a very nice beach, great sunsets, Light houses, miles of hiking trails and wooded dunes. Inland lake where you can rent boats, fishing ..........Remember space is limited and we really need to make reservations SOON. Grace
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views