Ultimate goal met this week! Whooohooooo!

bonnied
on 2/21/06 1:20 pm - St. Albans, VT
Hi guys! I am posting because I am so happy, I'm freaking out! My own personal goal was to get to 165 pounds or size 10, WELL IT'S HERE! Earlier this week, while on vacation in Florida, dear hubby said I needed new pants, so while at Target, I tried on a pair or size 10 Levis (I was in 12). Guess what? There was still room in the waist to but a hand in front and the back, so I WENT DOWN TO A 8! Oh my gosh! We went shopping today and I can comfortably wear size 10 dress pants and 8 jeans! That's a big change from super tight size 24, only 8 months ago! I am a very lucky girl and am so greatful to God and all of you on OH who have supported me! God bless! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/167/165
bridgetok
on 2/21/06 2:23 pm - Sanford, NC
I'm so happy for you Bonnie! Thank the good Lord for leading us to Dr Rumbaut! Bridget
NkyBelle76
on 2/24/06 12:16 pm - Union, KY
RNY on 11/29/05 with
Bonnie, That is so awesome! You must be so excited! What is it about that magic size 10 that we seem to have. That's one of my personal goals too. I've been trying to hold off on buying new pants until I can finally get in a pair! Congratulations on reaching a goal! Melissa
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/28/06 10:15 am - St. Catharines, Canada
That is so fantastic Bonnie! Congratulations! You have so much to be happy for and every right to be freakin' out! Keep freakin' girl!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views