One Month Post-Op

bridgetok
on 2/20/06 4:04 am - Sanford, NC
Hey Sally My husband and I had a LOT more weight to lose than you, so of course it comes off faster for us at first. I can't believe you're already 6 months post op! We have a looong time to go before we even consider ps. And I'm not even sure we can justify the cost. Taking a 2nd mortgage for RNY is one thing, but for cosmetic surgery... Well, we'll have to see what my body image is after I've lost more weight. My boobs are already deflating and I don't like the direction they're headed in. Literally. LOL 10 more days and my food restriction are totally lifted. I can't wait. Sick of eggs, lol. Bridget
bonnied
on 2/21/06 11:51 am - St. Albans, VT
Whooohoooo! That's so exciting. I get goosebumps every time I read these great success stories. Isn't it amazing how you can be where you are now, after years of being so unsuccessful at weight loss attempts! Even though this road is not an easy one, I have struggled quite a bit with my food issues, I would do rny again in a heartbeat! I love Dr. R!! Bridget, you look great! You will be down to size 10's sooner than you can imagine! God bless! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/167/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views