One Month Post-Op

bridgetok
on 2/18/06 5:01 am - Sanford, NC
I have a new picture on my profile.. Bridget
baytraci
on 2/18/06 8:04 am - Dundee, FL
Bridget: You guys look awesome. I can't believe the difference in one month!! My big day is next week and you are my inspirtation!! Keep up the great work! Traci
bridgetok
on 2/18/06 11:10 am - Sanford, NC
Thanks Traci! You too will have the same success. And you will love Monterrey and Dr Rumbaut. Good luck! Bridget
ShelleyM.
on 2/18/06 11:33 am - WA
WOW!!!!Congratulations to both of you! You must be so proud of yourselves, and how great that it is something you are accomplishing together. Keep up the great work, I hope to be following in your footsteps soon. Shelley PS. How DO you post pictures on your profile?
bridgetok
on 2/18/06 12:06 pm - Sanford, NC
Thank you! I saved my photos to a photo hosting site I pay for. Then I added the link to my profile. Bridget
cward2001
on 2/19/06 12:57 am - TN
Hi Bridget, I hadn't kept up with your progress, but it sounds like you and your husband are doing great! Dr. Rumbaut and his staff are great, aren't they?
bridgetok
on 2/19/06 4:41 am - Sanford, NC
Thanks Cindy!
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/06 4:34 am - Conway, AR
Lap Band on 03/27/06 with
From one Bridget to another...YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Woohooo! So does hubby! Best wishes to you both on your continued success!
bridgetok
on 2/19/06 4:41 am - Sanford, NC
Thank you very much. And good luck to you at the start of your adventure! Bridget
Bellina925
on 2/19/06 10:01 pm - Margate, FL
Hi Bridget, Just wanted to pop in & say you guys are looking great!!! Im happy to here that your home and all is well with you & the hubby. My 6 month post-op is in a few days. I havent lost as much but only have about 50 lbs to go until I reach a good weight for plastics. Stay in touch & remember once your feeling better & on a normal diet we can get together for lunch or something.There goes the old me thinking of food once again LOL. But keeping it on the real it will be nice to have a friend so close to home who has used the same surgeon. Until then Take care, Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views